1 to 1 Remote Coaching
Having someone follow your training step by step and adjusting according to your progress is simply the best way to fast-track your success.
This Coaching program is supplementary to the Functional Freediving 12 week program. With 1 on 1 coaching, Dean will program your training week by week. He will also be closely reviewing your progress while have weekly meet ups to discuss and breakdown your progress.
Dean Chaouche is a multiple British record holder and is one of the worlds top competitive freedivers. Over the years he has developed his own methods of training which have allowed him to dive past 100m in CWT, FIM and CWTB and over 80m in CNF.
Sign up for the Functional Freediving Remote Coaching Program for €220 a month and recieve:
- A personalised week by week training program tailored to you
- Weekly Coaching Calls
- Personal Freediving Theory Lectures
- Weekly Technical Analysis to track your progress
- Access to over 50 Online Training Tutorials
- Access to Fortnightly Live Streams with Dean Chaouche
- Access to the exclusive Functional Freediving Community where you can find new tutorials, ask questions and post videos for analysis
Who is this for?
Anyone, any level, who would like improve their freediving, whether it’s to begin competing, improving for spearfishing, enhance your recreational experience or simply to enjoy the process of training. No previous training required
How does it work?
Upon signing up to the coaching, Dean will then schedule your first call to discuss exactly what you want and what you need. He will then write up your own personalised training week by week while keeping track of your progress through the weekly meet ups. You will also have access to all of the benefits the Functional Freediving program offers, such as the online tutorials and access to the live streams and community.